Alpha Travel Insurance offers & rates
20 point(s) per £1
for genuine new policies
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Alpha Travel Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Alpha Travel Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All.
- If you obtain a quote through Alpha Travel Insurance and purchase through All.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Alpha Insurance through the Alpha Travel Insurance'Get Points' link
- If you purchase a product from the Insurance fair website
- If you purchase medical additional premiums
About Alpha Travel Insurance
You can collect points with Alpha Travel Insurance genuine new policies. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Travel Insurance, Insurance, Insurance & Finance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...