Marks & Spencer offers & rates
2 point(s) per £1
for new customer furniture purchases
1 point(s) per £1
for all other purchases
Offers & promotions
3-for-2 mix and match knickers
Offer ends today!
Up to 50% off in the sale
Offer ends in 2 days!
Shop the latest in fashion, homeware and more
Offer ends 31 May 2019
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you purchase one of the following: Made to Measure Shirts/ Personalised School Uniforms/ Marks and Spencer Energy/Lunch to Go/Marks and Spencer Money/Marks and Spencer Travel Money/Marks and Spencer Travel Insurance/Hampers/Personalised Cards/Gift Experiences/Food to Order/Household Electricals/Technology/Catalogues/Giftcards
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
About Marks & Spencer
You can collect points with Marks & Spencer for new customer sales & existing customer sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Home & DIY, Toys & Gifts, Drink
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...